07 Nov Turkana training. Dashboard State of the Solar Park.
The Dashboard of Turkana offers the customer a quick and real-time view of the state of all its facilities.
Within the Dashboard, this time we deal with the panel called State of the Park, which allows to know the status of each park of the client or user. In this panel we will obtain the following information:
- Power Status
- Connection Status
- CCTV Status
- Contro Panel Status
- Last communication
We will explain each one of them.
The power status monitors the mains voltage and detects possible power failures of the park. A prolonged lack of power supply, in addition to the production stop of the plant, can cause the safety system to stop working. Turkana allows viewing of the park in real time and sending alerts to designated contacts in case of failure.
- If the power status shows the icon it means that the power status of the park is correct (it is connected).
- If the power status shows the icon it means that the system is disconnected, that is, it has detected a power failure of the park.
The connection status detects whether or not the park is connected to the Internet. The lack of Internet connection blocks the transmission of alarms and access to the security and monitoring systems of the park, leaving the installation completely isolated. Turkana sends a PING to the installation at intervals, giving it as connected if a response is received and sends alerts in case of long-term failure.
- If the connection status shows the icon it means that the Internet connection is correct (online).
- If the connection status shows the icon it means that there is a failure in the Internet connection (it is disconnected).
It is reset to “online” mode automatically when the Internet connection is correct.
- To obtain the graph of the state of connection of the park between the dates that have been previously selected, click on the following icon:
It refers to the activation control of the perimeter protection. That the perimeter protection is not activated (when it should be) leaves the installation completely defenseless. Turkana allows alerts to be sent if the protection is not activated or if it is deactivated at certain intervals (nights, holidays …).
- If the CCTV status shows the icon it means that the CCTV system is armed.
- If the CCTV status shows the icon it means that the CCTV system is disarmed.
- If the state of CCTV presents the icon , it means that there are one or more armed perimeters and one or more unarmed perimeters.
- By clicking on the indicated icon you can arm or disarm the CCTV system.
It refers to the activation control of the control panel. Its usefulness and operation are analogous to the activation control of the perimeter protection, but applied to the alarm system that protects the control center. As in the previous functionalities, Turkana allows the vision of this state in real time.
- If the CP status shows the icon it means that the indicated partition is armed.
- If the CP status shows the icon it means that the indicated partition is disarmed.
- If the CP status shows the icon it means that there are one or more armed partitions and one or more unarmed partitions.
- If the CP status shows the icon it means that there are no partitions established within the area.
It refers to the surveillance of the last signal received. This functionality controls when the last alarm signal or installation status information has been received.
- If the last communication presents the icon it gives us the details of the last alarm received.
- If the last communication presents the icon it means that there is no alarm received recently, that is, the park is not connected to Turkana.
- If the last communication presents the icon it means that the last communication is more than 30 days ago. It could mean system breakdown.